Saturday, October 4, 2008

Who knows what could happen!

So lately the stress of becoming an adult is kinda getting to me. I dont even know why... like its probably not nearly the big deal that I'm turning it into but none the less it has put a definite damper on my mood. So Thursday night I had a bit of time to myself (some of my favorite times) and i was feeling especially frustrated. I decided to go running and get some of my energy out, give myself to blast my music and think. To make a long story short I came back, read some talks and scriptures and decided to take a shower and just go to bed. One of my favorite places to pray when i REALLY need to is the shower...i can really focus there and no one can really walk in on you....so i prayed about the situation and when i was done praying i just got this feeling that I should go to Europe. I prayed about what direction I should be taking my life, the things i need to be doing and how i can become better and that is the answer i got. And what really makes me nervous is that one of the talks i read was all about how when you recieve a revelation you need to listen to it. Even if you are scared the Lord will provide a way for you to accomplish it if you take the action. So i guess im gonna try to go to Europe!!!!! I am SO SO SO excited you would not believe!!! at the same time i kinda stress about paying for it. If i did do it i would probably have to take a lighter load of credits and get a job next semester.... Which would most likely put my student teaching back a semester. which isnt even really a bad thing! Im curious to see how its all gonna work and if i even actually go...but thats the plan for now!!! :) For now im just gonna apply and hopefully i get into the program to go!!! We shall see!!!!

1 comment:

The Stewart said...

that's awesome!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. then we can keep in touch easier!! yeah for technology!