Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fall 2008

I hate when i get stressed. The semester is quickly ending and the homework and projects are of course piled high. I spent all day today doing something... 7:45 to 1:45 in class... and then 2-8:30 doing homework... after that i just felt so anxious i had to do something so i went and worked out. i just really had a crappy day today. It was long, and busy and something that always brightens my day was no where to be found... My teacher gets on my nerves more and more every day! its lucky i only have one more class of his ever because i dont think i could take it any more. I hate it when im like this because i hate being around people. I hate being like this and i dont want people to see me when im like this. Plus i want to still have friends at the end of the day. I really feel like i just need to sit down and cry but i cant. That always used to make me feel better and i would always do it but i havent really cried in probably 6 months or more. I dont cry any more. i need to calm down but i just cant seem to. UG i have to go do something!

No comments: