Sunday, February 8, 2009

bored...

So i havent made a post recently... Not that any one even reads this... but what they heck... my life is pretty dull... im just going to school...it keeps me busy (it doesnt help that i procrastinate...) i think i decided that the Lord has been trying to teach me something for years now... and i just keep interpreting it wrong. I think oh yeah ok Lord i finally got what you wanted me to learn... and then it comes up again... I guess i am just not getting it. I am learning a lot about having the Lord constantly in my life. I love having him there to help me make discision and then knowing that they are right. I just have a hard time actually doing it.... Im still working on completely trusting him with out question. Maybe thats what im supposed to be learning. Any way... thats all there is to my life... haha i sleep, i eat, i go to class, i do homework and then start all over. :) I cant wait to be done....

No comments: