Friday, March 27, 2009

Woah baby!

2009 has been an interesting year for me. In the beginning I thought it was going to be awesome! I was getting to know this awesome guy! I knew that i was going to be learning and growing a ton and i was really excited for the new year. Little did i know what was waiting for me. I had to make a huge decision about this awesome guy i was getting to know....which was really hard for me. I really liked him but not in a way that i should if i was going to keep dating him. I always told myself i wouldn't never be the girl that dated someone just to have someone no matter how bad i "wanted someone". In the end it was a good decision to stop dating him even if it was hard. Then school started getting really stressful. I was so so busy. I have never done more homework but never had worse grades.... I am constantly doing homework and sometimes feel like im drowning! I probably wont get good grades this semester. Then my grandma died. That was another huge stress! Now i find out that my dad has tongue cancer. We have no idea to what extent yet but it looks pretty darn serious. All this big stress in my life is kind of making all the little things stressful too. Some days are better then others. Im pulling through! But i have just given up on this semester. I am to the point that i cant take any more. I am just getting stuff done i dont even care how nice it looks or if the answers are right i am just getting it done. I have a severe case of senioritis....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your g-ma and your dad. That is so scary. I hope that things start looking up for you!