Sunday, October 18, 2009

Remind me again why I wanted to be an adult?

My life is really pretty unexciting. My parents call and say whats new and I really struggle to come up with anything...the best I can think of is...um.... I watched a movie and didn't fall asleep! HA anyone that knows anything about me know that is a pretty exciting thing!

Any way... I feel kind of obligated to update my blog... so I guess I am just gonna ramble (I dont know if thats anything new though). Lately I have just been realizing more and more how stressful it is to be an adult. Right now my life is kind of nuts.... It's like this:

plan 4 lessons a day for student teaching
while you put together a work sample of a unit you taught (it takes a lot of extra work)
while you teach those 4 lesson plans every day
While you have tons of energy to keep the kids involved
WHile you look and apply for jobs
WHIle you have no money
WHILe you try to be social
WHILE running on 5 hours of sleep
WHILE you have a cold or some kind of sickness
oh yeah...and you need to do it all with a smile on your face!

It just piles up. Its a bit overwhelming to think about, especially all at once.... but one day at a time...thats all I can do. I hate to wish my life away...but i just wish things were a little bit more settled right now. My life is kind of in a giant upheaval. I cant wait til I have a job that i actually get paid for. Can it be January? haha

1 comment:

Emme said...

wow! your life sounds so stressful:( at least it'll be worth it in the end and i'm sure you love your kids:) good luck with everything kels!