Monday, January 25, 2010

processing problems....

So.... do you think that there is a specific section in your brain that controls how you act around the opposite sex? Cuz if so, mine is retarded.

Admittedly I am about 90 million times better than I used be...but still....just not functioning properly.

For some stupid reason, I can flirt and work it with any guy that I am not attracted to. Then as soon as I am attracted its like my brain just stops.... it has processing problems...It's not even like I think of dumb things.... it just altogether stops. Any and all complete thoughts are gone when I am around a boy that I like. And it gets worse the more I like them. If my brain worked properly it would be the other way around...

Maybe someday I will figure out this boy thing...

4 comments:

The Stewart said...

That is funny! I was totally the same way though, so no worries!

Dee said...

I totally suffer from the same issues. If I'm not interested in a guy that's usually when I can act normal (and thus attracts their attention) but the ones I like, yeah I totally lack the ability of normal flirting.

Allison said...

I'm the same way. So there's still hope.

Whitney said...

This reminds me of one of my favorite songs-
If I could blink, if I could breathe, if I could get my legs to move, then this might be the day I get this girl to love me.
I turn pale when she walks by
I am lost in her eyes
She is always on my mind
She is ALWAYS on my mind!