Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love ya Daddy

It is a possibility that my Dads cancer has come back. I feel so bad.... there is absolutely nothing I can do. There's not much anyone can do.....this song portrays my feelings pretty perfectly right now... If you have the time listen to the song on you tube or something... POWERFUL! love it! I am just going to do parts of the song....

I can tell I can tell
How much you hate this
Deep down inside
You know it's killing me
I can call, wish you well
And try to change this
But nothing i can say Would change anything

I wish i could save you
I wish i could say to you
I'm not going nowhere
I wish i could say to you
It's gonna be alright
It's gonna be alright

There were times i'd wonder
Could i have eased your pain
Why did i turn away

We can pretend nothings changed
Pretend it's all the same
And there will be no pain
Tonight...

No comments: