Monday, February 1, 2010

Temples!

So, ever since I have moved to Salt Lake, Kelcie and I have really tried to go to the temple as often as we can. When Becky joined us we decided to start fulfilling our goal of going to all the temples in the Valley. So far we have been to Salt Lake, Draper and Jordan River. Still on the list are Manti, Logan, Bountiful, and a few others i think.... We also decided that we want to take pictures at each of the temples we go to...but so far we only got pictures at the Draper Temple... The Jordan River's gates were closed. And we decided to get Salt Lake on another day. But here are some of our sweet pictures we got at the Draper Temple


We tried to get a cool jumping picture.....well we aren't jumping but I think this is a freaking sweet picture!!!
All of us with our amazing photographers... :)
Yay Draper Temple!!! VERY beautiful!

1 comment:

The Stewart said...

What an awesome goal! Way to go! And I listened to the song from your previous post and I LOVE it!! I hope everything works out for you and your family!