Thursday, February 25, 2010

100 Things You Should Know About Me.

I am really bored.... and putting things off.... so what do I do? A stupid survey.... Enjoy!

100 Things You Should Know About Me

Ever been arrested? Nope....never plan on it either. :)

Most hated chore on the household chore list? Laundry

Tell me about your first road trip in your first car. Road trippin it down to Utah to go to a Secondhand Serenade concert with Salena and my brother.

In life who has had the most influence on you? depends.... my mom, my sister, my close friends.

What do you consider your greatest achievement? Having a Bachelors at 22

What is the one thing for which you would most like to be
remembered for after your death? um..... my happiness? I need more time to think about it....

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I'm so proud of you!

Do you have any phobias? Mice, snakes, spiders...bugs in general I suppose. Small crawly things....

If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do? high wire or the trapeze

If you could be one kind of beer which one would you be and why? I wouldn't.... Beer is gross.

If you were a kitchen appliance – what would you be and please make the sound of that appliance? a toaster....chooo (like when your toast pops up)

Tell me about a family member you are really proud of. My brother Shane. I admire how he makes up his own mind. He doesnt let people tell him what to do. Even though he made some goof ups he accepts his decision and tries to make the best of it. Right now he is working really hard for what he wants.

Do you have any relatives in jail? Not that I know of

If you had to, what relative would you lock up in the shed and why? There are a few cousins i wouldn't mind shoving in a shed for a while... I won't name names though....

What did you enjoy about school? I liked being at school and learning all of that stuff in class. I just hated the homework.

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid. Not having to make important decisions.....

Who was your enemy or the bully when you were young? Brittany Bohner. She always said i had chubby cheeks and ears that stick out too far. Which is true....but I didn't like hearing it... hahaha

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I kinda remember wanting to a nurse.

When and with whom was your first kiss? N/A

What extremely difficult life situation have you overcome and how did you do it? When I was younger I moved around a lot. It was really hard on me because I was so shy. I hated having to make new friends all over again. I just had to face my fears and make an effort to make new friends.

What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? uh.... i dont know if i can think of particular event.... there are too many...

Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? Yes. Can anyone say No to this question?

Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had? SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSOOOOOOO fun!!! I wanna go back! I think it was mostly the company and the fact that we went on our own.

Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you? I am not a big pranker... Our FHE brother stole our burner nobs on the oven so that we couldnt turn on our stove for like a day and then they returned them frozen in a bowl of water.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? i can't think of anything..... :(

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I wish I was more outgoing.

Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? depends on what i needed help with. My brothers, My parents, my sisiter, Kelcie, Katelyn, Salena

If you could choose, how would you want to die? quickly

If you could change the world what would you do? Let everyone know how much Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ care about and love them. If everyone understood that I think it would fix a lot of problems in this world....

Name 1 thing you love about being an adult. Doing what I want when I want. IE eating ice cream for dinner, staying up late, going where ever i want....

Which would you rather have, $50,000 or true love? true love

What do you value most in life? My believes, my family and friends.

If you were one of two people left on this earth, and the other was of the same sex; would you go gay? HECK NO!!!!!!!!

Do you believe everything happens for a reason? To an extent. I think that we can learn something important from everything that happens. Everything that happens helps us learn.

What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? I dont know about MOST important...but moving to Utah has been very important.

What would be your dream job? In a way I have my dream job.... i just want to get paid more to do it. I love being a permanent sub/ teachers aide. Working with small groups of children and teaching where i dont have to plan or deal with the politics and side crap of teaching.

Have you ever lived or worked out of the country? nope

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? I could work at the same job i have now and get paid at least a normal teachers salary, my dad would be cured of his cancer, i could be more patient.

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? uh.... its weird to think about changing your name. I think Nora or Lily is cute...

Name three exotic countries you would like to visit. exotic? Well i really want to go pretty much any where in Africa! is that exotic?

When you die - what part of your personality do you want to be remembered for? Didn't i already answer this question?

If you could add a single option to your car, what would you add? Sun roof?

If you could start your own restaurant, what would it be? a Pizza place

What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? Have a family, be a mom and a wife

If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. Spend time with my family and friends. talking laughing reminiscing

If you could go on a road trip with any person (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go? Pretty much any one willing to go! I love road trips!

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? i couldn't think of anything.... remember?

Tell me about your first road trip in your first car....i already did......

What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager?
in middle school it was they white eye-liner/eye shadow..... low rise jeans... i dunno it wasnt that long ago....

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I love these 'questionnaries'! I'll steal it! Hope you're feeling better and happier! :)

The Stewart said...

I love to read these. YOu find out so much!!