Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it over yet? Can I open my eyes?

I don't know if I am blogging a lot because I have a lot on my mind or if its because I am bored out of my mind. Maybe a mixture of both.

I am just feeling frustrated.... and helpless..... All I can do is tell my parents I am sorry and I wish I could help more. Its more frustrating because it says in my patriarchal blessing specifically that I need to help my parents in their times of need. This is an obvious time of need, but I dont feel like I am helping much. All I can do is let them know that I love them and that I am here for them. It doesn't seem like enough. I wish there was more. Unfortunately there is not.

I don't claim to know a whole lot about life. In fact I am sure I still have a TON left to learn about it. I dont mean to sound as if I am doubting....but I am genuinely curious as to the reason that this is happening. I think that things happen for a reason, or at least there is always something that you can learn from what happens. So, what am I supposed to learn from this? I am a learning it? or am I way off. What are my parents supposed to learn? How can I help them learn it? Or can I? I guess my biggest question for the Lord is How can I help more? What can I do to make the best of the situation, specifically for the people around me. As I said in posts before, I am not worried about me. I am worried about everyone else feeling worried, and feeling pain, frustration, scared, stress etc etc etc. Any way....thats just whats on my mind for the time being.....

1 comment:

Kelcie said...

Kels just keep being strong and there to support them! They appreciate it! You are amazing! Love you girly!