Thursday, February 18, 2010

To my Daddy....

I got this email from my Dad.

The doc said today that my cancer is incurable. I have 4 to 6 months to live. Chemo might give me 18 months but they would be sick nasty months. I said, just let me die. They will be sending in Hopis to keep me pain free and to let me die in piece. I am excited to finally feel an end to all this ....

I only cry when I think about what it means. My sister put it perfectly when she said " I just have to hold tight to what I know so I don't drown in what I feel. "

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry! Ruth told us the news yesterday- I can't even imagine...let me know if you need anything! We will keep your family in our prayers!

Emme said...

What's your number?

Marcia said...

My dearest Kelsey, I am so sorry!!! I don't know what to tell you, I wish I could give you a friendly hug to confort you. As your sis said, hold tight to what you know and believe, it'll help you!