Monday, April 9, 2012

Couponing???

So, I think I have decided that this summer I want to get into couponing. I have read a few blogs that have a lot of tips and tricks for beginners. I think I am gonna start gathering coupons and keep my eye out for sales. I dont want to be the kind of crazy coupon lady that has 83 cans of corn just cuz.... but I wanna try it out to save money. I would use it for stuff I would actually use. Any advice from my blog readers out there? Do any of you do couponer stuff? What tips do you have? I think it will be good for summer so I have something to do! We'll see how it goes...

2 comments:

Riland and Jamie Duka said...

I'm trying to get into the same thing and I found that coupon.com and couponmom.com help. What I've learned from that is you want to get Sunday papers and take the coupons out of them. Then look for ads that come in the mail. Than whan I find deals that I like I go to Walmart (or wherever you want to go to that price matches) and I price match fruits and veggies and all other stuff that I want and than use the coupons I want. I don't know if that makes sense but it works.

Kel-C said...

Sweet!! Thanks Jamie!!