Monday, May 7, 2012

Nothing Important...

I haven't been too good at blogging lately. I just feel like I don't have anything too exciting going on. I wake up, go to school, get so frustrated I could die, come home, eat dinner and go to bed. I never really considered myself a yeller. I would get strict with my students before, but never yell. This year I fell like I yell every single day. I have lost any and all patience for my class. I have really been trying to focus on the positive lately because I have just been so miserable. Today was the first day in a long time I didnt come home super stressed out. School is out in 17 days and I can't wait!! In better news, I am switching to 3rd grade next year. I am SO excited to go back to 3rd.  This summer I am just hanging out. I have a few trainings and and a trip to Arizona. I'm excited for the summer to come so I can relax!!!!!!

No comments: