Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to School

Well, here goes nothing. I start back in 3rd grade tomorrow! I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I have got my classroom all set up and ready. I am hoping for a much better year this year. Last year did not go so well for me. In fact, I woke up in a panic because I had a dream that through a weird series of events I got my exact same class back. They were back with a vengeance too. It was like they spent the summer talking about how much they hated me and when they found out I was their teacher again they revolted. It was terrible. I was SSSOOOO thankful to wake up. I think even seeing some of those students tomorrow or in the coming year may still make me cringe just because of the dream! haha

ANY way, I am really excited to start with the little guys again. I always get a little bit nervous at the beginning of the year just because I don't want to forget anything. I also always fear they are going to run wild on me... which is silly...but you know me... I'm a worrier. I'm really going to try to stay super positive and work really hard to help these kiddos. Brennan is super busy with work, school and being the newly called EQP... so there goes my social life. I guess that just means I'll have plenty of time to perfect my school stuff. :) Im working on getting really good files made up and good activities planned because I am REALLY hoping to stay in 3rd grade next year. I guess we'll see!! :)

No comments: