Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Vegas Baby!!!!

This was SUCH a fun Labor Day weekend!!! Brennan's family invited me to join them in Las Vegas. This is a common trip for his parents, and grandparents. It was SSSSOOOO much fun. I had never actually stayed in Vegas long. I was too little to remember much from when I was there before.

Brennan and I started our weekend with tickets to the Utah football game. But, not just any tickets... He just happened to sell really good seats at the Jazz right as the VP said he couldnt use his CLUB seats!!! We went in the VIP entrance, got a buffet dinner and treats, and sat on the front row of the fancy club seats. Im not a huge football fan, but it was sssooo fun to sit in those seats! After that, we met my family for dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday. Here are some pics...



.
 The next morning, Brennan and I got up and drove to Vegas! We met his grandparents at the Bellagio and got our key. Brennan's room had a perfect view of the fountains and we watched several times from there. We walked around and played slots a little before we met the limo in the front. We rode to the Aria to see Cirque Du Soleil "Viva Elvis"! It was the second to last showing and it was such an amazing show to see!!! There were so many times both Brennan and I gasped because we thought they were going to die!
Me and the view from Brennan's room.


Chocolate Dragon at the Aria

The next day, we walked through Caesars Palace, the Venetian, and The Palazzo. We mostly looked at all the cool shops there. We had seen a cool rare book store on "Pawn Stars" so we walked there too. It was SSSOOO cool to see first editions of so many old old books! That night, we rode in a limo to see Terry Fater. He is a SINGING ventriloquist that won America's Got Talent a few years back. He was sssoooo amazing. His impressions were spot on. It's really cool that he can combine so many of his talents. He sings, does an impression, is FUNNY, and does ventriloquism all at the same time. After that, we went to a giant arcade with Brennans sister. We played deal or no deal. I listened to Brennan on what case to choose and we took it all the way to see what was in my case... Lucky me... It was ONE ticket... We got friendship bracelets with all our winnings. HA!
Brenny loves Unicorns....


Brennan and my combined winnings.

The final day, we took our time getting ready and then went to the "Gold and Silver Pawn Shop" from Pawn Stars. It was really cool to see. We then drove to St. George and stayed with his grandparents. We swam in their pool, ate delicious food his grandma made and enjoyed relaxing for one more day. It was such an awesome weekend.







On the way home, I was driving Brennans car, when we got a flat tire! I had never had a flat tire, let alone on the freeway. It was ssssooo scary! We had to get a tow truck and then ride the rest of the way with Brennan's parents and sister. STILL such a fun weekend!!! I am So glad I got to go!! 

2 comments:

Nellieloue23 said...

Sounds so fun! I know what you mean about being a sports fan, I'm not much of one but getting to sit in club or box seats sure makes the game a lot more fun!

The Stewart said...

That is awesome!! Sounds like a great time!