Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yay! its my birthday! It was actually a pretty sucky birthday but thats ok. I had a party on Saturday but no one came... everyone had pretty legit excuses....but a bummer none the less. Thanks to the few that did come! :)

Then today I had to work. It was just kind of a sucky day at work. No particular reason, but it was kinda crazy because of t-ball and I didnt really sleep last night so i wasnt in the best mood ever. It was cute though cuz the kids sang me happy birthday and i brought them brownies so they were all excited! I was kind of glad to get out of there just cuz i was in a bad mood. The girls at work and I are gonna start hanging out more hopefully so im excited for that!!!

After work i had to go to class. i dont know why but the whole time i was just super anxious and pretty much the last thing i wanted to do was sit there...but i did. I skipped my study group because i didnt feel like studying on my birthday! I went back to Tamara and Nicholes. Tamara had a root beer float ( i dont really like them) and then we watched Real genious. Pretty much i slept through it.... like usual... its hard for me to make it through a movie any more unless im not tired and it keeps me genuinly interested...after that we just kinda sat there. I left cuz i was bored. I could have gone to my FHE but i didnt feel like playing stupid games that i hate with people i dont know on my birthday so i just came home. Pretty much im just in a really bad mood and its probably my own fault i had a sucky birthday because i was/am in a bad mood.

The weird part is that i am 22. i do NOT feel like im 22. I still feel 18... and i probably still act 18. Everyone always thinks im like 18 or younger. For some reason i didnt really feel old til i had to say 22....like 21 you are still young....but for some reason right now 22 just seems old... haha its silly...its not old....but there ya go... haha

2 comments:

The Stewart said...

Sorry you didn't have a very good birthday! Hope your 22nd Year is amazing though!!

Marcia said...

Haha, you're too funny, Kelsey!!
Happy late birthday to you! Don't you just love it's in June?! =)
I feel the same way as you. I fell like I'm 18 and I hope I can fell this way for a long time. I've decided I'm still young and I've decided to believe it! =)