Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bittersweet!!!

So.... I only have two and a half weeks of teaching!!!!!! This is my last full week of teaching! Starting next week I start handing the classroom back! Its gone so fast! There have been so many times that I thought I was going to die! And still others that I thought all was well and things were going great! I had my last observation from my supervisor today! I got all fours but one... and it was a 3 plus.. for what i thought was kind of a silly reason.....but i will take what i can get i guess. I am very excited to be done student teaching and not have to worry about getting my degree... but i am going to miss these kids SO much!! For some reason it really hit me today how much I have seen them grow just in the short time i have been with them. I love each one of my kids so much! I feel so proud of them! I just want the very best for them! Its kind of ridiculous how crazy I am about them. But at the same time how much they drive me crazy! HAHA Like i said...its bittersweet that its the end.

I really CANT believe that this means i have a bachelors degree!!!! I will have an official diploma in like 17 days! well...it probably wont be in my hand by then...but you know what i mean! I dont feel old enough to be a college grad! It feels good though! I actually feel like i accomplished something unlike my high school graduation... Hooray for jumping a life hurtle!

No comments: