Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yeah... im pretty cool...

I am an official college grad!!! BOO YEAH! I have a bachelors degree! WEIRD! it hasnt had time to sink in so it doesnt feel quite real. Oh but it most definitely is!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!! Time has flown! I am so excited to start work at my new job and get settled in to my life officially in Utah. It still hasnt sunk in that im staying in Utah either...even though that was the plan all along. I think i am just so used to moving that its what i expected. haha any way.... YAY! IM DONE! now i get to be a grown up.....

2 comments:

The Stewart said...

How cool is that!? You are awesome! Are you and Katie still living together? Did you get that full time sub job at the school you are at? congrats again!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's so awesome! It's so strange to not be in school anymore - you'll get used to it though!