Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cuz I know Heavenly Father loves me.


I just want to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father in every possible way that I can. He has really blessed me SO much lately. MUCH MUCH MUCH more then I could ever deserve. It seems like just when I think I am gonna have to patient and worry he blesses me with what I need. I am especially grateful because I know it is rare to get what you want right when you want it. I dont mean to sound prideful. Its actually very humbling. I have been learning so much about trusting Him. Ever since I moved here it has just kind of been complete blindness and I have been trying really hard to let Him guide me. Things have turned out awesome so far! I feel like I really have a purpose for being in Salt Lake ( i have felt that i needed to be here for over a year and everything that has happened since being here is just confirming that.) I am getting a HUGE lesson in aligning my will with the Fathers. I am in no way perfect at it but I have definitely learned a lot and hopefully I will find out what my purpose in Salt Lake is. So this is just another way that I have been thanking Him for all of the amazing wonderful things that he has helped me with and given me. I have NO doubt in my mind whatsoever that my Heavenly Father loves me and he is watching out for me. He has a plan just for me and I am trying my hardest to follow that plan.

1 comment:

The Stewart said...

Yay! I'm glad everything is working out for you!