Friday, April 16, 2010

Obligation?

I have come to feel some what obligated to update my blog. I mean really....it hasnt been too long since I last updated it...but i just had this like nagging feeling.... you have a blog you need to update it. Not to mention the fact that whenever I get on to see if someone has updated their blog, I am always disappointed if no one has updated. Therefore, a feeling of obligation.

So, nothing is really new.... I can't decide if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Most of the time I am feeling ok about my Dad. Of course I miss him like crazy. I still have my moments that are really hard, but I have been very blessed with the gospel and a knowledge of my Heavenly Fathers plan. It definitely makes the hard times easier to deal with.

Life has kind of become a routine for me. But strangely I am kind of ok with it. I go to work, I come home, I go to bed, I get up and go to work. No cute boys to think about.... The thing i look forward to the most is sleeping in on Saturday. But (maybe sadly) I am content with life for the most part. I feel like I am where I am supposed to be doing what i am supposed to be doing. What more can you ask for right?

Right now I am crossing my fingers that I will get a teaching contract at my school. It seems pretty up in the air still. I REALLY love my school. I love the kids, the other teachers, the people I work with, everything! I feel like I need to be there. And i guess if i do need to be there it will work out so that I am. I also need to find a job for the summer. I have NO idea what I am going to do yet. I have applied a few places and am just crossing my fingers. I thought about teaching summer school, but I dont think i will make enough money.

I get to babysit my 3 favorite kiddos in the whole world tomorrow!!! My brother in laws sister is getting married, so i get to watch my niece and nephews while they are in the temple. In a way it is convenient. but sometimes i wonder if it will ever be me IN the temple instead of being the one outside watching the kids. Going to weddings always makes me want to get married....and then i really think about it and i realize I am not ready to get married, no matter how bad i may want to get married! Haha....maybe someday....

Any way...enough randomness for now....until next time.

1 comment:

The Stewart said...

I hear ya! I am dissapointed if no one updates either so it pushes me to update! But I love to blog and i love to read yours!!