Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To my twinner

So, my wonderful amazing twinner Kelcie has decided to move home for the summer. And she is leaving on FRIDAY! this is our last little bit together until next fall!!! It is so weird to think about!!! She has kind of been my security blanket in Salt Lake! We always kinda played off each other and became known as the Kelsey's. I probably would not be where I am today with out her! I guess it is time for me to be a big girl and do life on my own! It will be pretty weird not having her here. So Kels, heres to our many wonderful days and nights living the dream in Salt Lake! It may be a long summer without you! but it will make Fall just that much better! Life changes SSOOO quickly!

1 comment:

Kelcie said...

I love you! You made me cry! I miss you already! You are the best ever! Can't wait to see you again! I am always here for you!