Friday, May 14, 2010

Oh the memories!

I had a really funny memory of my dad today!! It's kinda a long story that may not be funny to any one but my family....but it definitely made me laugh and remember how wonderful my papa was.

So, we have the joke in our family....I dont know if i have it quite right...but something along the lines of there was a button in the truck that said "cargo light" and someone asked what the button did...and my dad said "OH! when you push it the car go light and when you push it again the car go heavy" HAHA ok....maybe its not that funny....BUT today I was helping with the CRT's at my school and one of the questions said something like "What does cargo mean?" Which reminded me of the story...but then they best part was one of the answers was tires! HA and thats the one the student chose! I bet my dad was whispering in their ear! HAHAHA I had a really hard time not laughing!! haha funny....at least to me.... My dad was a funny guy like that!

No comments: