Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's New in My Life?

I don't even really know what this post is going to be about... But I am in a blogging mood.

What's new in my life? Not a whole lot.... Still no job for next Fall... I have applied to Alpine, Canyons, Salt Lake, Granite, Davis, Jordan, and still planning on applying for Ogden and Murray... That is a TON of jobs that I have applied for... No calls for interviews yet, but many said they haven't started interviewing yet.

I have decided I am not going to work this summer... Which could be good or bad... I haven't decided yet. I have enough money hopefully... I am going to go to see my sister in Arizona for almost two weeks! that should give me more to blog about! I have also decided to stay in my apt for the summer. All by myself!!! But my Landlord was VERY nice and let me stay in my apt for JUST what i am paying! Thank goodness!!! I won't have to move all my stuff just yet. Well.... that is all I can think of.... in other words my life is kinda lame right now.... HA :)

2 comments:

The Stewart said...

Arizona should be way fun!! Have fun and take lots of pictures to blog about!!

Marcia said...

I missed you, Kelsey! :)
I hope you have lots of fun during summer, and I bet you will (no work, ha!)!