Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer

My summer has officially started! But the strange thing is that I am already bored.... Student teaching and working at Redwood kept me SO busy... I never had much time to myself. I have gotten used to being that way. And actually enjoyed it. I really like staying busy! I would plan every second of my day until bed time. And now..... I have ALL day to do whatever I want. There's no one even in my apt!! It's really weird. It actually making me really anxious because I am so used to being busy. I just feel like i should be doing something all the time! It's weird for me to just sit. Not to mention my other halves are gone. Weird.... Its funny/sad how you just get used to things and kind of end up taking them for granted.

BUT I am headed to Arizona TOMORROW!!! and I am so excited! :) I get about a week and a half to hang out with some of my favorite people in the whole world! I think it will be good for me to spend a little time away from Salt Lake and get out of my apt. I love Salt Lake...but I need a vacation! I am excited to get out of town but I'm sure i will be excited to get back as well! Yay!

No comments: