Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's not a DREAM any more!

I had a job interview today for a first grade position in West Valley. I was SUPER nervous! Thankfully the teachers at Redwood and friend have been prepping me and really helping me out. At the same time they were making me REALLY nervous! So I got to the school and said a little prayer as I walked in. I started telling them about myself and said I grew up in Freedom, Wyoming the principal's jaw dropped and said NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! FREEDOM!?!?!?! I grew up there!!!! It was SSOO random and crazy! We sat and talked for a while! and She knows my grandpa! Hopefully that gets me an in!!!

Any way... the real point of this post is to say how crazy life is!! Having an interview and thinking about being an actual teacher has made me kind of reflect on life over the last fourish years. When I first started college (it seems like two weeks ago...) I thought my dream of being a teacher would never actually happen. I figured I would get married before I actually taught, or I would end up hating it and never actually teach. I don't even know...but for some reason I felt like I would never make it to where I am now! But here I am! I finished student teaching and I'm looking for a job!!! My new favorite song by Paramore says I'd never trade it in cuz I've always wanted this! It's not a dream any more! Its worth fighting for! and thats totally how i feel!! And You know...even if I dont get the job I feel really good about it! I feel like I did my best in the interview and I know that Heavenly Father is taking care of me! If I don't make it in there, He needs me somewhere else! If I do make in there, HOORAY for the blessings he gives me!

PS Watch for my next update! I have pics and stories from Arizona I just havent taken the time to upload the pictures and write it... So it's on the way!

1 comment:

The Stewart said...

Hooray! I'm so glad the interview went well. Things will work out for the best. They always seem to! Can't wait for the Arizona post!