Thursday, July 8, 2010

Job!!!!

So...in case you haven't heard yet... I GOT A JOB! I will be teaching 4th grade at Bacchus Elementary in Kearns! It is a year round school so I start REALLY soon! It is pretty intense and intimidating! I do pretty well at not panicking until i start thinking about it. I drove out to my school today and saw the class list that was posted. It was SSSOOO weird to see "Miss Hokanson's Fourth Grade Class A-Track" It really makes me think HOLY COW who really trusts me to do this?? I am very excited don't get me wrong...but it is very intimidating! I am a TEACHER!!! WHOA! I spent all this time just wishing I was a teacher already and now that I am it's kind of scary!!! Thankfully I met wonderful teachers at Redwood that have helped me SO SO SO much! Thank goodness! I'm sure you will get plenty of updates about my class and how things are going! Who knows maybe I will start a blog just for my class!

4 comments:

The Stewart said...

Congrats! You'll be the best teacher EVER!

Marcia said...

"Miss Hokanson", how cute!!! I remember when you were so nervous about finishing shcool and not knowing what to do. And then I sent you an email telling you to calm and wait (I was trying to do the same about school, remember?! Ha!). I'm so happy for you Kels! Now you're Miss Hokanson! Isn't it awesome? =)

Allison said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You'll be a great teacher!

Kelcie said...

Kels! You will be a great teacher and the kids will love you! I am excited to hear stories! You are the best!