Saturday, July 17, 2010

My classroom!




I finally got into my classroom on Friday! I was SO so excited! It seems so unreal! When I got in there the first day, the teacher that was there before me was a MESS! and left it all for ME to deal with! What a nice guy huh? So basically all I did on Friday was go through his stuff and decide what I wanted and then throw away everything else. Thankfully the teacher that is right next door to me came and helped. She is SSOO wonderful! I am still definitely feeling overwhelmed. Maybe even more so now... I almost feel like i dont know where to start but still have SSSOO much to do that i need to get on it! Hopefully i get a lot done in the next week! WOO!!!

1 comment:

The Stewart said...

That is awesome! I can't believe you did it!! Well, I can, but it is amazing. Sorry you had a slob that left everything. And hopefully it all gets sorted out!