Sunday, August 8, 2010

exhausted....

Holy cow! Who would have thought that this job would be so tiring!! I come home about 6:30 every day and feel like I could go straight to bed. I am not used to going all day long any more. My kids so far are pretty good. I have a bunch of good good kids and just a couple that about drive me crazy! For the most part school is good though. I love my principal and the people I work with are really great too! I am not sick of the drive yet.... so for now I am still planning on living where I am for a while. I have been so incredibly blessed! I feel stressed and worn out...but for the most part I know that is just temporary. Life is good!!! Heavenly Father blesses me so much!

1 comment:

Derek and Kelly said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well! Sorry you are exhausted...but you will get used to it. Love ya!