Friday, August 20, 2010

Kid Stories

I really haven't had very many kid stories yet. I have been teaching about four weeks now. I DO have a couple though... So here ya go!


  • On one of the first days of school we were coloring a few things and a little boy came up to me and said "do I have marker on my face?" and when I turned around to look he had big long strips all over his  face! It was so hard not to laugh! I just said yes, please go wash it off. and then laughed as he ran to the bathroom.
  • During a spelling test one of the kids farted really loud. All the kids just turn to see my reaction. and then i hear a kid say WHOA!!!!! (at  least point I'm thinking oh no....he is going to embarrass the other student) Did someone just cough???? HAHA I busted up laughing and so did all the kiddos
  • There was a really bad storm outside and then a HUGE crash. All my kids started freaking out and yelling and screaming! and then they announced on the intercom that someone with a yellow Cadillac needed to contact the office. THEN all my kids were like COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID IT EXPLODE!?!?! Did the lightning hit it?? it took a good fifteen mins to calm them back down and focus them again
  • My mom came into my classroom to help. I told them that she is Mrs. Hokanson and I was Miss Hokanson. This made them realize that Miss meant I was not married. Then a student was like why aren't you married?!?!?! and all of the kids were just staring at me waiting to hear my answer. They could not believe that I was not married. I just said something like Where does it say I have to be married right now? I am still young guys! and then the same kid rose his hand and said You should go on one of those.....date things... hahahahahahaha it was so funny cuz he said it like I'm not really sure what that is....but i know you do it to get married....
Kids are so funny.... Sometimes the way their minds work really surprise you!!! The best part of teaching!

2 comments:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

baha!! Kids are so stinkin funny. I'm glad you're loving teaching though.

Unknown said...

We are so proud of all you do!!!