Friday, May 20, 2011

Frustration is an understatement.....

BAH!!!! I am so annoyed! First of all, I had an interview for a 6th grade position. They had to have had someone already picked out because they hardly listened to a word I said. One lady interrupted me mid sentence and said "oh.... will it ever stop raining???" They weren't even listened to a word. It's not like I was being long winded either. I also found out yesterday that my friend was interviewed at the school I thought I for sure had good chance at getting. So, I was pretty upset that I didn't even get called for an interview. My principal came and talked to me and said "for some reason you weren't on the list of people she was going to interview." So... I researched a little more and found out that my application did not go through. I filled it out and everything. Not to mention I emailed the principal and said I was interested in interviewing. BUT apparently she didn't get my application and therefore chose not to interview me. I feel like a scum bag because my principal went to a lot of work talking me up to this principal and my principal even said "I'm pretty sure she would have given  you a job if you would have gotten an interview." SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating that I didn't double check! It's my own dumb fault for not making sure it went through... that was the job I was counting on. Bah Hum bug.... I suppose I wasn't supposed to get it and the Lord has other plans...as frustrating as it is..... I was a shoe in.......

1 comment:

The Stewart said...

So sorry! But way to be positive and know things are going to work out in such a frustrating time! I know things will fall into place! Keep your head up!