Saturday, September 19, 2009

Elementary Funnies!

So working at an elementary I get some pretty funny stories. Here are a few of my favorites so far.

- This little boy came up to me and said Miss H... You look nice, but your not! HAHAHA I laughed out loud in his face! It cracked me up.

- Today the kids were asking if I had any kids....then one little boy kept going....Do you have any kids? Why not? Do you need to get a boyfriend? Or you need to get married first? The other little boy (mentioned before) says WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Don't ask so many questions! You are getting too personal!

-This little boy mentioned in both stories before is so funny!!! He always says the most random things that just crack me up.

- I LOVE LOVE LOVE when they call my Miss H. I dont really know why but I just love hearing it! That sounds really self centered... HAHA! One little boy in my reading group saw me in the hall and was so excited! He said HI MISS H!!! and then when i said Hi back he got all shy...haha

my kids are so cute! they make me so tired but im already so crazy about them.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love the funny things kids say. They are so honest and innocent.