Tuesday, September 8, 2009

See Title of Blog...

So, I dont really have anything in particular that I want to blog about...but I was just noticing that I can seem to make a short post any more...So that is the main purpose of my post. I am going to make it short and sweet so that people don't have to take a nap to finish my posts.

One thing that has been on my mind lately is N'Sync! HAHA yes your read correctly!! Katie and I went to Orem to watch the BYU game at her cousins house and on the way home we were rocking out to N'sync. Ever since I have just loved listening to them again!!! I miss the good old days of boy bands.

Another thing.... I went to change my blog background... I hate that on cutest blog on the block only shows you a tiny picture of what the background is and you cant really read what it says. So you pick one that looks cute and when you apply it as your background it says something like ITS A BOY! or BEACH PARTY when its the middle of December. Has any one else experienced this? Maybe I am just not smart enough to work cutest blogs on the block...

Any way...this blog is short remember? I cant start rambling... Those are two things on my mind...can you tell how exciting my life is? :) Life is good!

No comments: