Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dream house.... So I'm a little late...

I Love brick houses!! they are so cute! like this one!



I Love this kitchen! I just found pictures of stuff I like...and you can get an idea! haha :)



and I need at least one of these in my dream house




A cute and calm room for my and my dream husband (remember we are dreaming here)

Master Bedroom - The tranquil master bedroom in the HGTV Dream Home 2010 invites sweet dreams.

SSOOO cute!!! I love the colors in this living room! and a fireplace is a must!!



wouldn't mind one of these....



Giant walk in closet? alright... you convinced me!



well there you have it!! an over view of the basics of what my dream house would look like. I didn't include kid rooms cuz who knows if I will have boys or girls or what they will like! hahaha :)

No comments: