Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Something to keep me busy!

One of my favorite blog's to read (Mrs. Emme Boushka) is doing this same thing. I thought it was fun and a good way to keep posts going on my not-so-exciting life.... :) I hope you enjoy!


Day 1- Self portrait picture and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3- Your parents and siblings
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- Pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6- A song that makes you cry (or nearly and why)
Day 7- Favourite movies
Day 8- A place you've travelled to
Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10- Something you're afraid of
Day 11- Favourite tv shows
Day 12- What you believe
Day 13- Goals
Day 14- Some pictures you love
Day 15- Pictures of your dream house





  1. This is kind of an old picture i guess but we went to Texas Roadhouse for my 23rd birthday and they made me sit on the saddle while they sang to me... YAY!
  2. I find it funny that often times people are surprised when they find out I have strong opinions...it has happened one more than one occasion
  3. It still weirds me out to see my name as the official teacher for my kiddos....even though I have been their teacher for close to 4 months.
  4. I love organizing things... though you wouldn't know that by looking at my room...
  5. I hate being cold
  6. I love the fall and everything that comes with it... minus the snow....
  7. I am not athletic in the slightest bit. and if I didn't need to work out to be healthy i probably wouldn't. Not something i enjoy!
  8. i love music! I love finding that songs that fits your life  in the moment!
  9. I love sleeping!
  10. I love being with kids, even though they make me exhausted.
  11. I love milk!
  12. I don't have a plan for the rest of my life... I'm flying by the seat of my pants! Who knows where life will take me.
  13. Many many things interest me...but none of them interest me long enough to sustain my attention.... (ADHD???? you tell me)
  14. I'm quiet until you get me talking... I'm not usually one to start a conversation until I know you well.
  15. for some stupid reason i type "my" when i am trying to type "me"... I have done it like three times just in this post.....and when i text sometimes i type "i" instead of "a"

YAY!!!! Look for the next posts in up coming days!

1 comment:

Emme said...

yay, i'm glad you joined the bandwagon haha.