Wednesday, November 17, 2010

IPOD on shuffle!

  1. Untouchable - Taylor Swift
  2. Merry Chirstmas Darling - Glee Cast (I just bought it... don't think I listen to Chirstmas music before Thanksgiving)
  3. To Sir With Love - Glee Cast
  4. The Sound of Settling - Death Cab for Cutie
  5. Quiet - Lights
  6. Don't Let Go - David Archuleta
  7. Living in Your Letters - Dashboard
  8. Times Like These - Foo Fighters
  9. Matters of Blood and Connection - Dashboard
  10. Like A Prayer - Glee
Dang... I was excited for this one...and its a little more lame that i was hoping... I have way better songs than this!

2 comments:

Emme said...

haha, i had the same reaction when i did this. and i'm so proud of you for not listening to christmas music before thanksgiving :)

Berkley said...

I thought your selection was good! Well, some of the songs could be better, but your band choice is amaazing! :)