Saturday, November 20, 2010

What I believe!

Today's post is all about what I believe. I believe in my savior and redeemer, Jesus Christ. I believe that we have modern day prophets that lead and guide us. I believe that if we live worthily (by guide lines set forth) we can return to live with Heavenly Father and continue to learn and progress. and also by living worthily we can receive our own revelations from God. He loves us with a perfect love that we don't come near to comprehending. We have agency to choose, but he is always there trying to guide us to the path he wants for us.  I believe in the priesthood and that it is the power of God.

I believe that people are mostly good. (maybe I'm too trusting) I believe I can achieve whatever I really set my mind to. I believe that children are our future (HA! but no, really) I believe that sometimes children know  more than I do about somethings, or at least  that they often shed a different light and perspective that adults don't usually see. I Believe a lot of stuff... this is just a brief overview! :)

1 comment:

Emme said...

you have such a strong and beautiful testimony kels! you've always been a good example to me and i hope, for other people's sake, that you share it often!