Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family!!!

Do I get to include my niece and nephews? maybe I will in one lump....

Daddy: The best Daddy a girl could have hoped for. He was very hard working and sacrificed a lot for our family. He loved to  tease and joke. His family was very important to him and so was the gospel. I am a lot like him. He was organized to a T and knew just where everything was. He also enjoyed his alone time. He loved sweets and Dr. Pepper.... maybe thats where I get it? He also loved anything horses!!! And even though he is no longer on Earth, I think about him and miss him every single day. I am so grateful for the Daddy he is and was to me and for his amazing example and all he taught me.

Momma: What a lady! She is also very strong and sacrificed a lot for our family. She was always a wonderful mother. She makes wonderful meals, helps you with whatever you need and best of all is great to talk to. She has been through a lot and I really admire her for it. She loves to read and is artistic even though she doesnt seem to think so. She is loving and would do anything for just about any one. She is funny and loves to laugh.

Whitney: My big sis.... I always looked up to her (still do). She was always perfect in my eyes and I wanted to be just like her! She majored in Elementary Education at BYU and taught 2 years before she decided to be a  stay at home mom. She is one fantastic mother to three adorable little kiddos (my favorite ones). She is crafty beyond all believe.... I am always amazed at the next crafty thing she makes. She is hilarious and I can always seem to talk to her for hours.

Shane: He always does his own thing no matter what everyone else thinks. I have really admired him for that. He isn't afraid to take a risk. Once he has made up his mind, he does it! He is very smart and informed. He reads a lot and is opinionated, but because he has researched it. He is also pretty sensitive, even though he doesn't want you to know that....He is also the type that would do anything for you the second you asked. He once came and picked me up in the middle of the night when my car died.....

Lon: He has a heart of gold. He is very trusting and loving. He would give you just about anything or do just about anything for you. He often thinks of himself last. He is very friendly and gets along well with just about everyone. I was always ( and still sometimes) known as "Lon's little sister" He is studying to be a physical therapist at the U. He is a big Utes fan but an even bigger Wyoming Cowboys fan.

1 comment:

Emme said...

aw, i loved reading this kels! i wish i could get to know your family more. i loved spending that thanksgiving with them. your brother's are hilarious! miss you kels!