Saturday, July 16, 2011

Favorites as of Late...

My background is one of my favorite color combinations...yellows, greens(I almost spelled green, grean... I need to get back into to teaching, my brain is turning to MUSH) blues, add some orange maybe! LOVE IT! If I get married any time soon those will be my wedding colors! with GRAY! I kind of LOVE gray tux's right now too...

I am really getting into the vintage-y stuff!! I secretly sometimes wish I could pull off being "hipster"  not meaningall the way... but sometimes they dress REALLY cute!!!

I LOVE craftgawker.com! Coolest thing ever! it has a lot of vintage-y stuff too!! still getting used to pintrest... but it has peaked mine if you know what i mean ;)... ok.... that was cheesy....

I LOVE getting to take a nap if I want to! It's quite possibly my favorite thing EVER! I don't always do it, but it's so nice to have the option...

I love having friends that seem to know when you need a talk (about nothing really...) even when YOU don't realize it until after

I love having roomies that make you laugh AALLLL night long....

I LOVE Dr. Pepper... oh wait... that's not new...

I love having the anticipation of a new job...and seeing my niece and nephews...BOTH in a month!

I love thinking about getting all my teacher junk OUT of my room!

I love glitter toes!!! So cute!!

I love having TIME... I can sit and think.... which is honestly one of my favorite things. I can take a walk, I can do a project. I can read! I can really do WHATEVER I want WHENEVER I want. True, I may not use the freedom to it's full extent...but again, it's nice to have the option.

I LOVE being able to google something real quick on my phone... like an address, or the name of that actor I can't remember etc etc etc. It's so handy to have and often feeds my intense (and extremely random) wonderings that would other wise be forgotten due to my ADD....

I love strawberry shakes lately.

Lots of loves.... T.T.F.N.

No comments: