Sunday, March 28, 2010

Festival of Colors


The after math...on the way home from the shuttle

Full body shot

Beck and I taking an action shot


The Hindu Temple

Before shot

Kelcie Becky and I went to the Festival of Colors at a Hindu temple in Spanish Fork yesterday. It was SO much fun! We bought bags of chalk and just walked around and threw chalk at each other and other people. We had it every where. When we blew our noses we had purple boogers....our teeth were purple and when we spit you had black spit. At one point everyone flung up the chalk and created a giant cloud. It was impossible to breathe and I was gagging on all the chalk that was in my mouth. It was so fun though! here are some pictures to document our adventure.

2 comments:

Emme said...

ahhhhh!! you got to go??? i'm so jealous! looks like you had fun:)

Unknown said...

You went to Festival of colors...thats sweet. I did too! Wish i would have known you were there.