Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh Geez......

It has been one of those days......

School was good! I was in a good mood! I was excited to go shopping with Kels and then go to Brad and Jeff's basketball game.... I came out of school and it was POURING rain. Usually i LOVE LOVE LOVE the rain! but i ran to my car and got in. I started it and then looked over to see a steady stream of water pouring into my car. New windshield + pouring rain = FAIL
Kels and I did the best we could to dry it off and tape it up and it doesnt seem to be leaking any more.... I called the windshield guy and was real grumpy with him. He felt really bad and was really nice about it so then i felt guilty about it.

So, i calmed down, we went shopping and then to the basketball game and then we decided to stop at the movie theater because they called me and said they found my ipod. It turned into a HUGE ordeal.... The manager was like well we found this ipod on Saturday and you were here weeks ago... your story doesnt match. How do I know its your ipod...(after i described it PERFECTLY to him.) I wasn't very nice... i was like well Apparently they just didnt find it until Saturday and your employees aren't doing their job properly!!! He said "I'm sure thats not the case" Eventually he pulled the ipod out of his pocket and I was like THAT is my ipod! and he was like well we just need to protect out customers... I tried to call you but your number didn't work. So, how do I know. and he showed me the number he called and it had 801-569-3080....so i told him that i told them it was 208 NOT 801 but they wrote it down wrong. He was still arguing with Kelcie and I and I was SO frustrated i was just like Well I dont care I have my ipod GOOD BYE!!! and he was like wait i need your number. I hope no one else comes in and asks for a white ipod with a blue case....I was like You have my number! its on your freaking paper! FOR THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! and walked out

We are probably two minutes down the road and my phone rings. I KNEW it was the theater.... so I answered and it was some poor teenage boy that had to suffer my wrath.... The boy said "Yeah....they answered....what am i supposed to say? Oh uh.... did you loose a white i pod with a blue case?" I was like YES AND I TOLD YOU THIS IS MY NUMBER I AM NOT A FREAKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor kid.... I feel so guilty when i get mad...after the fact.... I was just so frustrated!!!! I just have all these frustrating things FLYING at me and theres nothing i can do about it! I just feel so on edge lately. I guess my life is pretty stressful right now...but I dont feel like that is a good or fair excuse.... Poor people that just happen to tick me off right at the wrong time.... Hopefully i make it through this with out killing any one.... or with out dying from stress.....

3 comments:

The Stewart said...

I'mso sorry! That is like the worst day ever! Hope that things start looking up!

Emme said...

hahaha, i'm sorry for all your frustrations kels, but i couldn't help laughing as i read this. i can just imagine you getting mad at that boor teenage boy. did you get your iPod back in the end?

Nellieloue23 said...

Kelsey I freaking love you! This story was awesome. I have to agree with Emme,I was laughing,but I know it was frustrating!