Thursday, March 11, 2010

OH Geez.... ROUND TWO

So.... the windshield guy was supposed to come on Wednesday and fix my windshield... He told me to call him when I went to lunch and he would come to my work and fix it. So, I call him a little bit before lunch....no answer..... During lunch.....THREE TIMES......NO answer.... After school.....NO ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left him a message the first and last times....first one pleasant and hopeful. Last one grumpy and annoyed.....

SO, I decide to give it another try....maybe he forgot right? So I call again today....It rang a normal number of times and then voicemail. I called back a little later... ring ring voicemail. He ignored my call. This time I am all worked up again and So I leave him a nasty message. I said something like

" This is a JOKE! I tried to be nice the first time about you not fixing my windshield but now you are just ignoring my calls and will NOT call me back! I hope you feel good about doing a crappy job and just leaving it! Call me back or I will do something about it" (It sounded threatening in my head.....)

About half hour later I got a text from a number I didn't know. It said " I am not blowing you off I have been in the hospital the last two days. I will call in the morning."

That's what i get for running my big mouth.....proof that getting mad never does any good.....

OH GEEZ!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Stewart said...

This is Joe: Don't feel too bad. There have been times when I have missed/forgetten appointments and have used the excuse "I'm sorry to have missed your appointment but my aunt passed away". What I leave out is that my aunt passed away 14 years ago. Don't feel bad. It could just be an excuse. Hahaha. This is val: Miss you Kels! I feel like it has been forever since I've seen you.

Emme said...

hahaha, eeesh! you learn something new everyday. right? haha...