Thursday, March 25, 2010

Utah Driver

I finally have my car registered.... I have a Utah drivers license, Utah license plates, Utah insurance.... I am officially a Utah driver.... I dont know how I feel about it. After all the work, pain, stress, and agony in getting the car thing situated it is MOSTLY taken care of. I did find out that my serpentine belt is badly cracked....So I will probably end up replacing that soon. Dang cars....

My certification stuff is STILL a giant pain in my butt...and I cant apply for jobs til i have my cert stuff done. I am INCHES away from having it all but i had to pay $40 to get a hard copy of my Praxis scores.....ouch....

The teachers and principal were talking about the FTE today at school. It makes me pretty nervous. Everyone tells me they all love me at my school but it makes me nervous about getting a job. FTE is basically the projected number of student in each grade for the next school year. and based on the number of students that is how they know how many teachers they can hire for the next school year. Well thats pretty much all that is going on in my super crazy life....

No comments: